Sunday, March 3, 2013

Little House Tour

**I am having a really hard time with this video. Please let me know if it's too hard to watch. I have no idea why it uploaded so poorly.**

Literally... I promised a peek into where we are living right now, so here it is; in all its awkward glory. I actually did this yesterday but it took forever to upload, so know that the references to the days activities are from yesterday. Today there is no zoo, because we are in the middle of a snow storm. Winter always feels the need to have the last word.

*So sorry about the focus of this video. I will figure it out.
*There is an awkward encounter with my father in law who came in for a drink. pay no mind.
*anything else I may have missed ;)

      

I talk about why we moved etc here.

No comments:

Post a Comment