Thursday, April 18, 2013

Starting a Day with Beauty and Happiness


Good morning to a beautiful day!

  I am really enjoying my yoga practice. I can't even tell you all the benefits it has given me. If I go a day or period without yoga it is a night and day difference. It really makes you appreciate the beauty that is always right in front of you. 

 I am by far an amazing bendy yoga lady, but i'm working on it. Slowly. I am learning how to work with and trust my body. Right now I'm working on getting up on my hands and head. Good thing it's called a practice.

 Starting each day with my practice and with focus is the difference between a 'meh' day and a great day. Whether you practice yoga or not, start your day with invigorating exercise! Go for a run, hang out with your favorite fitness dvd, go for a brisk walk. You will thank yourself. Especially later that night as your sitting on your couch thinking 'ha! I already worked out today! BAM.'.




I hope you all have an incredible day, no matter what you're doing. Each day brings us the opportunity to be the best day. We just need to make the choice of whether or not to see it that way.

Fill up your cups my friends.

Namaste!

1 comment:

  1. I need to do this first thing in the morning! Great way to start the day!!

    ReplyDelete