Wednesday, September 18, 2013

18 Weeks


Our sweet potato was far too big to be accurate, so I chose not to hold it haha.  I have to say, these photos are hard, because I always look so tired. We take them at like 8 or 9 at night, so I am! I'm including some funny bloopers at the end this week, enjoy!

How far along? 18 weeks, 1 day.

Total weight gain: Unsure, but I wouldn't be surprised at a pound or two.

Maternity clothes? No, but comfier clothes for sure!

Stretch marks? No new ones

Sleep: Good! I had weird zombie ish dreams last night though haha

Best moment of the week: Probably just getting to feel baby more in general. I had a couple really connecting moments this week too, which was really special.

Miss anything? Not that I can think of.

Number of times I get up to pee at night: no change. once to none. I pee every 15 minutes during the day though!

Movement: Yes! The anterior placenta definitely muffles things though. I felt around my belly (on the top) so I was feeling the top of my uterus and I was able to feel baby moving like crazy!

Food Cravings: Not really cravings. The weather makes me enjoy hot drinks a lot though. I may have been treating myself to a hot chocolate almost every evening this week...

Anything making you queasy or sick: No not really. Though, I don't enjoy thinking too much about foods while I eat them.

Gender prediction: No idea. Part of me is certain it's a girl, and another believes it's a boy. I guess it depends on which moment you catch me at!

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: None that are popping up in my mind right now. This baby really keeps me in check though! I get extremely uncomfortable if I've been moving too much, or haven't drank enough water, or ate too much sugary things.

Belly button in or out? In, but I have one little nub in my belly button that's poking out now. Won't be long!

Wedding rings on or off? On. No finger swelling yet. I actually have a hard time keeping my rings on in winter due to cold, shrinking fingers, so maybe it will balance out?

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Finding out if this little one is a boy or a girl! Only 5 days!



No comments:

Post a Comment