Saturday, September 14, 2013

17 Weeks


How far along? 17 Weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain: Let's call it two pounds. I can vary up to 4 or 5 pounds in a day sometimes. But the past couple times I hop on the scale i've been 132.

Maternity clothes? just wearing slightly bigger pants. I'm stubborn and refuse to buy maternity clothing.

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Sleep:  Good! No complaints here :)

Best moment of the week: My midwife appointment yesterday. I freaking LOVE my midwife. I left feeling calm and confident and just very content.

Miss anything? Nope!

Number of times I get up to pee at night: None to once per night.

Movement: Baby is very chill and relaxed, but when I settle down he/she moves around. Especially in the evening.

Food Cravings: No craving yet, really. I don't get cravings! Sometimes I want something more than something else, but that's about as far as I get.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, not that I have run into yet. Don't care for sweets much, and ice cream is very unappealing.

Gender prediction: This week, I'm going to go with everyone else and say boy... Maybe.

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: had a couple small headaches this week, but thinking they were more from not drinking enough water that day.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to:  I booked our gender ultrasound! We find out in less than 2 weeks so I'm super excited for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment