Friday, November 29, 2013

28 Weeks


How far along? 28 weeks.

Total weight gain: currently about 147, so so far I`ve gained 17lbs.

Maternity clothes? No

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Pretty good. The dog stopped waking me up so that`s a bonus. I think i`m getting used to sleeping on my left more now, so my sleep is more solid. (I`m trying to get him in the best position possible, and left side sleeping only can really help with that.) 

Best moment of the week: Hmm, probably when Mackynzie talks/sings/cuddles him, which is daily now. I just love to hear what she has to tell him.

Miss anything? Maybe just vigorous exercise, but I know that will be back before I know it haha. 

Number of times I get up to pee at night: 1-3

Movement:  Tons. This little one flops and kicks and bounces off my ribs like crazy. Making it hard to tell his positioning, and especially with the anterior placenta. Hoping my midwife can help with the belly mapping, because if he is say, posterior, it's time to start helping him turn the other way for birth. 

Food Cravings: No cravings. I really enjoy savory and hearty meals. and although I like my daily sweets, I like them to be not so sweet and on the healthier side for the most part (dried fruits, smoothies, fruit and raw honey, hot cocoa etc. Then occasionally soft serve.. ;) )

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, not really.

Labor signs: No. I do have quite a bit of braxton hicks waves this time though. I had them with Mackynzie, but they started way earlier this time. I get them almost as soon as I lay on my back too. 

Symptoms: When he has big growth spurts, my hips get thrown out and my nerves get pinched. Especially when I do a lot on my feet in the day like do all the floors, and go for a walk etc. I'm okay with it though because I love knowing i'm growing a big healthy baby!

Belly button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Very happy!

Looking forward to: So many things! My midwife appointment next week, learning his position, starting the last stretch of birth preparations, meeting this sweet boy, the whole birthing experience, and having our family be complete!


 I decided I wanted to add a little video update each week as well, now that I have entered my last trimester! (How crazy is that?)


No comments:

Post a Comment