Saturday, September 8, 2012

Full Mind, Full Camera = Time to Get Things Moving Again!


 Sorry I have been pretty non-existent around here lately! I have a lot on my mind and I can't blog when I'm like that. Sometimes I wish I shared every detail of my life so I could just get it off my chest, but I'm really glad I don't. It's good to have privacy and it's good to learn to manage your thoughts, feelings, and things going on in your life on your own. But I promise I will share all the big stuff as it comes. :)

 Things have been decently quiet around here, and my phone has zero storage left on it to take pictures, so that's my project to tackle tonight. I have to organize all the photos on both my lap top and phone. Yikes... If you take a million pictures and videos, than you must know this dreaded task too.

 We have been keeping ourselves busy by going out with friends and just getting out of the house. I am a serious over-thinker, so when I am in the house too much I tend to stay quiet and just get myself worked up. No fun for Mackynzie, no fun for mama. I'm starting a serious routine for myself again, which I can't wait for. It will be so nice to be more disciplined in my personal life again. I'm going to start doing My yoga every afternoon/evening again, and meditation in the morning. Makes a world of a difference in my life! Also, throwing some good cardio and slight strength in there won't hurt. We are also in the middle of cutting some big things out of our diet, so we will see how that goes. It's so hard!




  I am hoping this week will be a bit more exciting, and having a working camera again will be fun for me!

I will leave you with a video of Mackynzie and Fynn being cute right before my camera cut off on me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment