Monday, September 10, 2012

The Last Kisses of Summer and People we hold dear



Summer is coming to a close, so we are soaking up these last days of warm weather with trips to the park, long walks, and bike rides. As much as i love fall and everything that comes with it, I like to try and enjoy everything to the fullest, so I'm not letting myself shove summer out the door just yet. I'm going to miss sun hats and cute dresses and the smell of sunscreen... On this sweet little one.


 I love moments like the one in these photos. As Mackynzie is getting older, she is developing her relationships with friends and family and it's beautiful to watch. Though sometimes I have to step back and remind myself not to fall into 'manner habits' (like making her give hugs goodbye or hello, or kisses, or even words etc.), I have absolutely loved watching her develop her relationships and feelings towards others on her own. It has taught me so much about my own relationships!



And there is one really fun way to develop friendships... Play dates! I quickly snapped this while Mackynzie was waiting for some of her friends to arrive for the play group we host. She gets really excited when toys start to migrate to the living room.


 I hope we keep meeting more wonderful people, and hold the relationships we have already made close. You don't need a community around you, but it sure does make a positive difference.

xoxo
-Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment