Thursday, January 24, 2013

Let's blog about food (easy lunch)


 I don't really know why I avoid posting about food on here. It's not that it's uninteresting for me, it's just such a routine part of life that it felt silly to blog about. But people are always asking for recipes  how/what we eat, my diet plan, fitness plan etc; so I figured since I wanted to record my meals anyway and let's face it, I suck at personally giving people recipes, I'll just add it to the ole' blog. And for the fitness thing, 75% of toning and looking great happens in the kitchen anyway.

 Anyway, the deal will be that I will post stuff we eat. Some of it might call for a recipe, some might be self explanatory and serve as more of an idea. Maybe I'll even post an 'I wanna make this because it looks freaking delicious' once in a while. Who know. So without further rambling, here's a picture of my food.


Meal: Lunch/Breakfast 

Break Down: 2 scrambled eggs (whipped with almond milk, cooked in coconut oil or butter), 1 slice of natural turkey with goat cheese inside, snap peas.

info: This was actually Mackynzie's lunch. So know now that every post should be kid approved and honestly, I probably only make stuff she is going to eat. This meal could actually be good for any meal of the day, when you eat it is up to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment