Thursday, February 28, 2013

01/52



 I am not good at committing to photo challenges, whether they be daily or those 'take the same picture in this spot every week', It just slips my mind. Although I am late to the game in starting, I decided in January that I wanted to start a photo project. One I am calling 'project 52'. I am going to take a photo of my daughter every week, for one year in -mostly- 2013. I got the inspiration from a lovely mama who blogs by the name of bleubird. Though I take many photos of my sweet little lady, I have never really done a formal weekly or monthly photo (We did put together a birthday video for her first birthday.). I am really excited to capture my ever changing girl with this project. It will be such a lovely thing to look back on and who knows- maybe i'll do it again.

 The point of this is to capture a portrait a week for a year, so the start date doesn't really matter. Feel free to start your own and (or if you already have) share it with me! I would love to see your precious little's.

Have a lovely day friends xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment