Friday, May 24, 2013

A few things for Friday


Happy Friday everyone!

I feel like sharing things today, so I'm ending the week with some things that I very much enjoy.

* One of my favorite blogs, Enjoying the small things. Kelle writes and shares her story so beautifully. I want to share This post though. You don't need to know her, or her friend to let this post sink to all the places you need. I love this quote from her post  as she is talking about how their friendship is so good, despite them being 'so different'.  She hits that nail on the head, a good reminder for us all. 

 "I think most of our "I bet they think they're better than me" assumptions have nothing to do with them and everything to do with us.  And no one can make us feel crappy about the way we parent, what we eat, how we tend to our marriage, where we shop, how we spend our money or what kind of person we are--no one but ourselves."

Check her out. She`s the bomb

*This video is hilarious. From Huffingtonpost.com: "Matthew Clarke has launched a new series called "Convos With My 2-Year-Old" where he takes actual conversations he's had with his daughter and reenacts them with an adult man standing in for her. The result is hilariously creepy. Watch episode one above."



* And just because, HERE are some great tips on how to clean your house in 2 hours and keep it like that. I found the idea of moving from room to room so that you don't get carried away in one spot really helpful.

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend! Feel free to share some of the things that you enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment