Friday, September 27, 2013

19 Weeks



How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain: 2 pounds

Maternity clothes? Just moving to my more comfortable clothes.

Stretch marks? No new ones

Sleep: Pretty good. Having a hard time falling asleep this week, but that's just me not calming down enough before bed.

Best moment of the week: Finding out that we are having a boy!

Miss anything? Skinny jeans.

Number of times I get up to pee at night: once to none still.

Movement: When I sit for breaks he moves like crazy! Big kicks and rolls. We watch my belly bounce around in the evenings.

Food Cravings: I really like avocados and tomatoes with organic chips to dip. Wouldn't call it a craving though. I have noticed that I like tomatoes and orange juice with this pregnancy.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I don't like fast foods or too many sweets.

Gender prediction: It's a boy!

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: Sore boobs when i've cooped them up in a bra for too long. I only where a certain kind of sports bra now. All others make me very mad haha.

Belly button in or out? In... for now.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Very happy!

Looking forward to: everything! I am so excited to meet him. I'm dreaming of those long nights and cuddles and nursing sessions. I don't know, I didn't find it exhausting or overwhelming with Mackynzie, and I don't think I will with him. I ride a really long baby high. Lasted an entire year with Mackynzie and I can feel it brewing already with my sweet boy!


 So as you guys know, on the 24th(sept) we went for our 18-20 week ultrasound (Our last one unless otherwise needed.) It was Tuesday, so by dates we were going by, I was 19 weeks 0 days. After the ultrasound she told me I was actually measuring 19 weeks 4 days (which would make me 20 weeks today, Friday.)  I will wait until my midwife appointment next week to see if we will change the guess date. If we do, which I think I will choose to, our guess date will be valentines day. Which is funny, because I have had this feeling that he will be a valentine's baby... I don't know, Mackynzie was born on Cody's birthday. Seems fitting that this one would choose a holiday as well ;)

 So 19 and 20 weeks might not look too different since i'll be taking the photos closer together until we know which date to judge weeks by. That would mean I'm five months pregnant! Holy smokes. Half way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment