Thursday, January 2, 2014

Blog challenge: Day 2- 20 Facts about me



1. I don't drink alcohol. Cody and I went on a 'beer hunt' for me a few months before I got pregnant, because I wanted to see if I could find one I liked. No luck. I just hate the taste of alcohol.

2.I don't swear. It's very rare to hear me genuinely cuss. However, I'm apparently a sailor in my sleep! Cody tells me I swear about things when I'm half awake. (for example, Cody will be coming to bed and i'll be like " what the F*** was that sound? I have no memory of swearing, but apparently I only say the F word.)

3. I don't drive. I don't have a licence and for Many reasons. I have no desire to get one.

4. I'm not necessarily scared of heights, but they make my entire body (especially my hands and feet) tingle like crazy.

5. Growing up I was always told I looked like Buffy the vampire slayer's little sister. I never saw it.

6. I go stir crazy very easily, and need to take frequent trips out of the house. Whether that means an outdoor activity, or a trip to the store. I just don't do well cooped up.

7. I love meerkats. I don't know if that's why I have a chihuahua, or if I like meerkats because I have a chihuahua.

8. I talk through movies. A lot. But only with Cody and he actually enjoys it.

9. I have no tattoos or piercings, apart from my ears.

10.I'm a list maker. I always have several lists going at once. I'm also a journal hoarder.

11. I'm only ticklish when I want to be. I can turn it on and off.

12. I'm a morning person, and don't do well past 10pm. In fact, if it gets too late, I get really hyper and goofy.

13. I love the ocean, but it also really freaks me out.

14. I can rocket saliva from underneath my tongue, otherwise known as 'gleeking'. Attractive, I know.

15. I used to be REALLY extroverted. Social butterfly, always wanting to be around people. Now that I'm older/a mom/ grounded in myself, I'm finding I really like to be alone with my little family. I do enjoy friends and going out, but it's much more specific, low key, and I don't like to be around too many people for too long.

16. I'm very outdoorsy. I need to have contact with nature all the time. Winter is really hard for me.

17. I am a deeply spiritual person, but I do not consider myself any specific religion.

18. I can't stand top 40 pop music. Or country.

19. I really don't like old movies or TV shows. I have no reason for it, they just bug me.

20. I have only just learned to dress for myself and nobody else. To wear what I feel good in and makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment